Architecture Manifesto & Arch Study Groups

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a work-in-progress of our Architecture Principles that we’ve put in the form of a Manifesto. Please take a look at:

Architecture Manifesto (WIP).

A group of us have started to put this together. If anyone here has an interest in joining this group, please let me know. Also, feel free to add your own comments to this wiki itself.

Finally, to start getting feedback and promote the adoption of our manifesto items, we are starting a regular Arch Study Group every 3 weeks at 2pm EST on Tuesdays. For those who are interested in joining, let me know. For those who cannot make it, you can find our slides with speaker notes at:

Arch Study Group

Thanks,
Nimisha

1 Like

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend next week, but I would be very interested to attend the following ones.

In the meantime, I’ll catch up by reading the Architecture Manifesto and the slides with speaker notes from previous meetings.

Thanks for the invitation @nimisha

:wave:t4: Hey everyone,

We just held an Architecture Study Group today that may be of interest to you as well.

We study the time-old question of boundaries and modularity (cohesion & coupling). We will see how this relates to micro-services (should this be a new service or not?) This is a baseline discussion for “why domain-driven design”.

Please check out:

Post if you have any questions!