As a friendly reminder, the next meetup will take place 2020-10-05T15:00:00Z → 2020-10-05T16:00:00Z.
Here is the agenda:
- Introductions: I suggested during a previous meetup that we could all introduce ourselves at the beginning of the meeting by posting a link to our summary bio from this forum. As an example here is mine: https://discuss.openedx.org/u/regis/summary Please prepare your bio prior to the meeting
- Discuss new Juniper issues, if any
- Discuss ongoing commitments
- Additional discussion topics:
- Koa release: I would like to talk about documentation. As part of our work during the Koa release, we will be creating lots of useful documentation content. These words will end up in Jira, where they will disappear, swallowed by the sands of time and forgotten by all. I would like those words to end in the official docs. However, these docs are spread over multiple repositories and it’s difficult to know what should go where. Is there an ongoing effort at edX to better centralize the docs? Are there people out there who would like to contribute?
- Update on the new community installation (maybe @arbrandes?)
As usual, please feel free to add items to the agenda.
EDIT: here is the recording: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/UNrFy86KHk6OAxUHfCjViw9grhyiKxtfBuXGcfLZTjinkJG0QbwQsb4X81hmYdPJ.niy6S-tOK3xt6xfX (Password: