Course outline not loading in LMS (solved)

Hey all,

We recently got into an issue where we were not able to see the course outline in the LMS even after creating the course and publishing it from the Studio.
Initially we found that this issue was caused due to some encoding issue as that was the logs we could see, which was caused as we had used the language Malayalam while creating the course content.
We had gone through multiple discussions to find a solution, listing out a few:

From this we concluded that the issue was because of the different language used and we started looking into the MySQL database and found that the charset and collation used in the dB was “latin1” and “latin1_swedish_ci” instead of charset and collation of mysql to “utf8mb4” and “utf8mb4_general_ci”.
This was caused as we were using external service for MySQL and the version 5.7 had defaulted to “latin1” and “latin1_swedish_ci” which we were unaware about. This was explicitly being changed using tutor during launch but not for third-party MySQL users.

Hi, I am getting the same course outline issue please check this post once and if you can relate this thing please suggest I not use MFE because I am migrating native Koa to Tutor Palm.

Course Outline