CSRF Token issue while creating team

Hello Everyone,

I have open-release/koa.master native installation. I configured the teams from studio > advance settings > teams, about the team feature.

while creating team, API response with {“detail”: “CSRF Failed: CSRF token missing or incorrect.”}.

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

just following up, I haven’t heard back from the community.

I’m still stuck in the above issue, regarding the “Team feature”, just want to know that whether anyone from us in the community has integrated this feature and used it or not, and if used then please update in this thread, because Team feature is available in edx for a long time.

1 Like

Hi @kiran_chauhan

I don’t have an answer for you but maybe it is possible to share some screenshots of the code you were putting into Advanced Settings just to make sure it is correct?

you can refer to the below link for the team’s feature.

https://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/edx-partner-course-staff/en/latest/course_features/teams/teams_setup.html

I’ve used Teams successfully in the devstack and also in production deployments of Koa and above, so this is likely a problem specific to your setup. Have you run into CSRF errors elsewhere, or just Teams?

Also, such errors are usually a red herring. They happen when the server spits out an HTTP 500: when that happens, CSRF tokens are indeed missing. The true cause of the error will be in the logs. Can you check what /edx/var/log/lms/edx.log has to say about it when the error happens?

Hello @arbrandes,
Thanks for the reply, but we are not getting any logs on the LMS side.

How about Studio? Look in /edx/var/log/cms/edx.log.

@arbrandes we are not getting any error logs cms side as well