Ecommerce ansible error

I’m trying to install ecommerce in my openedx ironwood master release according to this https://openedx.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OpenOPS/pages/110330276/How+to+Install+and+Start+the+E-Commerce+Service+in+Native+Installations.
I’m having this error when i run this cmd sudo ansible-playbook -c local edx_sandbox.yml -i "localhost,"
TASK [edxapp : checkout edx-platform repo into /edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform] *******************************************************************************************
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {“before”: “9490d8e083ccdcf8341694e38bbd9f7200ea2ff3”, “changed”: false, “failed”: true, “msg”: “Local modifications exist in repository (force=no).”}
to retry, use: --limit @/var/tmp/configuration/playbooks/openedx_native.retry

PLAY RECAP *************************************************************************************************************************************************************
localhost : ok=162 changed=42 unreachable=0 failed=1

how can i fix it.

Hi @HsuMonKo,
it looks like some of the files in your /edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform directory on the server are modified.
You can list modified files by navigating to this location and running git status command. To view the actual differences you can use the git diff command.