Ironwood.master installation fails

Hi, I am trying to install ironwood.master. But fails continuously. The final part of installation log is as follows:

TASK [rabbitmq : Add vhosts] ***************************************************
failed: [localhost] (item=/) => {“cmd”: “/usr/sbin/rabbitmqctl -q -n rabbit list_vhosts name tracing”, “fa
iled”: true, “item”: “/”, “msg”: “Error:********@localhost’\n- home dir: /var/lib/rabbitmq\n- cookie hash:
Ka0wGIQZb0EE1MxL5AmyUA==”, “rc”: 69, “stderr”: “Error: unable to connect to node rabbit@localhost: nodedo
wn\n\nDIAGNOSTICS\n===========\n\nattempted to contact: [rabbit@localhost]\n\nrabbit@localhost:\n * conne
cted to epmd (port 4369) on localhost\n * epmd reports node ‘rabbit’ running on port 25672\n * TCP conne
ction succeeded but Erlang distribution failed\n * suggestion: hostname mismatch?\n * suggestion: is the
cookie set correctly?\n * suggestion: is the Erlang distribution using TLS?\n\ncurrent node details:\n-
node name: ‘rabbitmq-cli-85@localhost’\n- home dir: /var/lib/rabbitmq\n- cookie hash: Ka0wGIQZb0EE1MxL5Amy
UA==\n\n”, “stderr_lines”: [“Error: unable to connect to node rabbit@localhost: nodedown”, “”, “DIAGNOSTIC
S”, “===========”, “”, “attempted to contact: [rabbit@localhost]”, “”, “rabbit@localhost:”, " * connected
to epmd (port 4369) on localhost", " * epmd reports node ‘rabbit’ running on port 25672", " * TCP conne
ction succeeded but Erlang distribution failed", " * suggestion: hostname mismatch?", " * suggestion: is
the cookie set correctly?", " * suggestion: is the Erlang distribution using TLS?", “”, “current node de
tails:”, “- node name: ‘rabbitmq-cli-85@localhost’”, “- home dir: /var/lib/rabbitmq”, “- cookie hash: Ka0w
GIQZb0EE1MxL5AmyUA==”, “”], “stdout”: “”, “stdout_lines”: }
to retry, use: --limit @/var/tmp/configuration/playbooks/openedx_native.retry

How to continue installation ?

May be it’s an error with rabbitmq users.

Type this command and show the result:

rabbitmqctl list_users

Hi Herve_siyou,
Following is the response. No list of users were displayed.

sudo rabbitmqctl list_users
[sudo] password for gopakumar:
Listing users …

After a number attempts ironwood.master started working. I suspect that installation was not successful initially, since I used openjdk instead of oraclejdk.
Now supervisorctl status shows the following.
analytics_api RUNNING pid 10810, uptime 1:12:39
cms RUNNING pid 10812, uptime 1:12:39
ecommerce RUNNING pid 10813, uptime 1:12:39
ecomworker RUNNING pid 10808, uptime 1:12:39
edxapp_worker:cms_default_1 RUNNING pid 10816, uptime 1:12:39
edxapp_worker:cms_high_1 RUNNING pid 10817, uptime 1:12:39
edxapp_worker:lms_default_1 RUNNING pid 10821, uptime 1:12:39
edxapp_worker:lms_high_1 RUNNING pid 10820, uptime 1:12:39
edxapp_worker:lms_high_mem_1 RUNNING pid 10819, uptime 1:12:39
insights RUNNING pid 10822, uptime 1:12:39
lms RUNNING pid 10809, uptime 1:12:39

I am not getting the following services.
certs
discovery
notifier celery workers
notifier scheduler
xqueue etc.
What can be the reason ?

It seems like the installation does’nt end successfully.

Can you give me the entire step by step commands you used for the installation?