Where can I now specify my container settings or how else can I add my repository?

Greetings, I hope you are well.

I am currently facing a challenge and was wondering if you could give me some help. I have made modifications to the code of some files found in containers, with the aim of incorporating user import and export functions in the LMS administrator using Django. However, these changes were erased every time I rebooted or cleaned the containers. For this reason, I decided to store them in a Git repository and add the repository to the containers’ initializer (docker-compose.yml). This way, the changes were automatically applied every time the containers were started.

I had originally included my repository path in the docker-compose.yml file so that the changes would be applied when starting the containers. However, after updating Tutor to version 15.3.9, Docker stopped using docker-compose, resulting in the missing docker-compose.yml file.

My question is: How can I add my repository when launching containers without using docker-compose?

I appreciate any guidance you can give me.