[Cairn] How to embed dashboard from superset cairn into lms site

I’m trying to embed dashboard from superset cairn into my lms site. I’m doing these step:

But I cant call API because of CORS.

How can I embed dashboard. Is there another way?

@devpt There is an ongoing issue related to CORS on the Superset repository. Many users have encountered similar challenges, and the community has provided various solutions and workarounds. I recommend exploring the suggestions outlined in the issue discussion to potentially resolve the CORS issue for embedding the dashboard seamlessly into your site.

Thank you, but I still very confused.

How can I login to guest account, because superset is configed to login by Oauth2. So I can’t Post the api “/api/v1/security/login” to get guest token?

Hey @devpt , did you end up getting this working?

Yes, it’s turned out the work of settings in Superset. I have to give some permission for the role “gamma” go it’s can grant the token and view the dashboard as well. Unluckily, I’m not currently work with Cairn, so I can’t give you the screenshot, but hope it’s help…

P/S: Most important!!! I have to turn of the SSO, so I can create guest account and login with password. I think it could be more simple, but I’m not working with Cairn. So, if it’s worked, it’s worked…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.