Change path of video upload to minio in tutor

I was trying to enable video upload features to tutor, i enabled video upload feature. I tried adding video by going to studio, clicked on content and clicked on video uploads ,when clicking on upload videos it shows in network that it routes to following url:

https://files.s3.amazonaws.com/videos/9cd735be-3d69-45e4-9211-ddaa40689280?Signature=FPQOuPjWKLEVVZubGutVcy99R%2FM%3D&Expires=1711542210&AWSAccessKeyId=openedx&x-amz-meta-client_video_id=College%20Algebra%20-%20Full%20Course.mp4&x-amz-meta-course_key=course-v1%3ATribhuwanUniversity%2BPy101%2B2020

however, I do not have aws s3, I have tutor installed on Linux server. I want to change it to minio.{LMS_URL} so that it can upload to my server. How can I change domain or how can I solve this problem, is there another way to upload video?

I dont think Video Uploads would be the right place in here as Video encode does not work on Open edX. You can see this thread How to upload video to open edx instead of YouTube or other video url - #2 by Mahendra for a workaround.