Enable ecommerce

Hi Community,
I am newbie to oped edx, we want enable the functionality for end user to Buy course, do check out using Razaor pay payment gateway.

Your help will be really appreciate.

Thank you
Alpesh

I have follow the instruction from 6.1. Install and Start the E-Commerce Service — Installing, Configuring, and Running the Open edX Platform documentation

But below command give an erro

pip install requests

(venv) root@bitnami-edx-2869:/opt/bitnami/apps/edx# make requirements
make: *** No rule to make target ‘requirements’. Stop.

Hello @nedbat ,
If you can please help on this.
Thank you so much in advance.
Alpesh

@alpesh,

I am newbie to oped edx, we want enable the functionality for end user to Buy course, do check out

You can refer to the documentation for setting up ecommerce here. This blog post also provides some useful details.

using Razaor pay payment gateway.

Razorpay is not a supported payment processor backend in Open edX ecommerce. So, you will have to develop a custom payment processor backend from scratch.

You can refer to some existing custom payment processor backends here and here. If you are unable to do this work on your own, you can hire an Open edX service provider like OpenCraft (I work for OpenCraft) to do this for you. You can get in touch with us via our help page.

Hi Guruprasad,
Thank you for information. I have replied into your inbox

@alpesh, if you want to hire OpenCraft’s services, please get in touch with us via our help page.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.