Hiding Archived Courses

Hello everyone, I am using tutor 15.3.6 local version and I have a problem with ended courses.
I created a course as an admin, and set starting time and ending time close to each other to test what happens if course ends, I did not set enrollment dates.
Then I created a new account and enrolled the course I just created, Then I waited for course to end, and I still had the ended course in /dashboard and /courses pages. I understand an enrolled student to still see the course at /dashboard page but it seemed wrong to still see it at /courses since the course is ended.
To test it again, I created another account and the ended course was still visible at /courses, and I was able to enroll it even the course is ended. I even set “Course Visibility In Catalog” to none but It did not work. Therefore my questions are:
What should I do to hide a course at /courses page after it ended? Can I do it automatically for all courses?
Do I have to set and enrollment date to prevent students to enroll after the course is ended?
What does Course Visibility In Catalog setting is actually doing?
Is there a way to hide the ended course from enrolled students even though it doesn’t sound logical?
Thanks in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.