Missing Provider API Permissions

Hello,

I have a (probably basic) question. I’m trying to setup my edX Enviroment with the eduNEXT plugin (WordPress page that redirects to edX LMS) and to do so, I need to configure Third Party Auth ID Mapping API.

I’ve been using the following documentation:

https://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/edx-installing-configuring-and-running/en/latest/configuration/tpa/tpa_IDmap_api.html

I have more than one Open edX installation, but this is the first time I’m using this type of feature. I haven’t updated my other sites, therefore they are running on Ironwood. The Site I’m trying to configure right now is running on Juniper with a Tutor installation (10.0.7).

I’ve done everything per-documentation, but when I get to the;

1. Give the new client permission to this API. To do this, go to Third_Party_Auth , select Provider API Permissions , and then select Add Provider API Permission .

I go look for this in the Django Admin site and find that, Provider API Permissions is missing.

On my older builds (Ironwood), It is there. But on this newer site with Juniper, it’s Vanished?

I’m sorry if this seems like a dumb question, I just want to know if the update changed it’s location or the way you define said API Permission. I’m still quite new to this, so I’d really appreciate the help.

Thank you very much!