No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource in Open edX tutor

My API is providing the expected json response, but I am having an error on my browser when accessing the API I created:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://tmtg-clone.click/api/courses/most-popular' from origin 'https://fiddle.jshell.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

I am not sure if there is something wrong with my API code, but here is my views.py anyways:

from django.utils import timezone
from rest_framework.views import APIView
from rest_framework.response import Response
from rest_framework import status
from coursebank_features.api.serializers import *
from coursebank_features.api.variables import *
from common.djangoapps.student.models import CourseEnrollment
from openedx.core.djangoapps.content.course_overviews.models import CourseOverview
from openedx.core.djangoapps.content.learning_sequences.models import LearningContext

class MostPopularCoursesAPIView(APIView):
    def get(self, request):
        try:
            # Get all course overviews
            course_overviews = CourseOverview.objects.exclude(id__in=EXCLUDED_COURSES)

# Get enrollment counts for each course
            enrollments = []
            for course_overview in course_overviews:                    
                enrollment_end = course_overview.enrollment_end
                if enrollment_end is None or enrollment_end > timezone.now():
                    enrollment_count = CourseEnrollment.objects.filter(
                        course_id=course_overview.id,
                        is_active=True
                    ).count()
                    enrollments.append({
                        'course_id': course_overview.id,
                        'course_name': course_overview.display_name,
                        'enrollment_count': enrollment_count,
                    })

# Sort the enrollments list by enrollment count in descending order
            sorted_enrollments = sorted(enrollments, key=lambda x: x['enrollment_count'], reverse=True)

# Return the top 10 courses with the highest enrollment count
            top_enrollments = sorted_enrollments[:10]

# Serialize the enrollment data
            serializer = MostPopularCoursesSerializer(top_enrollments, many=True)

# Return the enrollment data as a JSON response
            return Response(serializer.data, status=status.HTTP_200_OK)

except CourseOverview.DoesNotExist:
            return Response({'error': 'Course not found.'}, status=status.HTTP_404_NOT_FOUND)

I created a plugin that does this:

name: cors
version: 0.1.0
patches:
  openedx-lms-common-settings: |
    from corsheaders.defaults import default_headers as corsheaders_default_headers

CORS_ALLOW_CREDENTIALS = True
    CORS_ORIGIN_ALLOW_ALL = True
    CORS_ALLOW_HEADERS = corsheaders_default_headers + (
        'access-control-allow-origin',
        # Add other allowed headers if needed
    )

How can I avoid the error: Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://tmtg-clone.click/api/courses/most-popular' from origin 'https://fiddle.jshell.net' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. ???

Furthermore, despite knowing the security risks, how can I allow my api to be accessed by any domains?

Under the hood, the edx-platform project uses django-cors-headers to manage CORS in the system. If it’s not already enabled you’ll have to enable the CORS feature flag. Then you can override any of the relevant settings to allow cross-origin requests for any number of domains.

Thank you for your response. How can I override it if the django-cors headers is already enabled?

You’ll need to update the edx-platform settings, which if you’re using tutor means making a new small tutor plugin. See Modifying edx-platform settings — Tutor documentation for more info.

I already created a plugin. Please refer to my post. What could be the problem there?