Nutmeg CC Creative Commons license not showing up

According to documentation: 7.8. Course Licensing — Building and Running an Open edX Course: Nutmeg Release documentation CC License should be under Schedule & Details page in Studio. Well, in our Tutor, Nutmeg instance that is NOT the case.

Where did it go? Has it been removed? If so, why? Or have we something wrong with our install?
Site: https://open.uit.no

PS: There are just so many issues with this tutor deployment. Loads of discrepancies with documentation, and Olive is too new to be a viable option at the moment.

You will need to enable the licensing feature by adding FEATURES["LICENSING"] = True to the edx-platform settings. See the Open edX docs: Feature Toggles — edx-platform Technical Reference documentation I strongly recommend you make this change via a Tutor plugin.

It’s quite possible that the docs are lagging behind, but it has nothing to do with the fact that you deployed Open edX with Tutor. There are many improvements in Olive, including easy-to-download MFE images. I suggest you give it a go.

Also, you could help fix the docs by opening a pull request: edx-documentation/licensing_course.rst at open-release/olive.master · openedx/edx-documentation · GitHub

1 Like

I would very much like to dive into GitHub, but I think I need to take a course first – I fear that I would break it :slight_smile: Thank you very much for the info. I will send it on to our host/tech people!!