Problem with "LTI Reusable Configuration ID" parametr in "LTI Consumer" configuration page

Hi,

I try to use “LTI Consumer” with “LTI Store”, but I have problem with “LTI Consumer” configuration page. I set the “lti_consumer.enable_external_config_filter” flag and I can see and change parameters “Configuration Type” and “LTI Reusable Configuration ID” (“Configuration Type” is set to “Configuration in block” as default). When I change value to the “Reusable Configuration”, some of the parameters disappear. “LTI Reusable Configuration ID” disappears too. When I change the value back to the “Configuration in block”, parameter “LTI Reusable Configuration ID” is still hidden.

I tested two scenarios:

When I keep “LTI Reusable Configuration ID” empty and then I change “Configuration Type” value to “Reusable Configuration” and save, component shows error: Students will not be able to access this component. Re-edit your component to fix the error. Error: (1048, “Column ‘version’ cannot be null”)

When I put filter label (created in “LTI Store” admin panel) into “LTI Reusable Configuration ID”, then I change value of the “Configuration Type” parameter to “Reusable Configuration” and click “Save”, i see this error: Students will not be able to access this component. Re-edit your component to fix the error.
At the and of the stack trace in logs I can see:
File “/openedx/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/lti_consumer/models.py”, line 524, in _get_lti_1p3_consumer
raise NotImplementedError
NotImplementedError

In both cases I need to restore unit to previous version because I am not able to edit it anymore.

My question is, why “LTI Reusable Configuration ID” is visible only at the beginning of “LTI Consumer” edition process? After I change “Configuration Type” value, parameter “LTI Reusable Configuration ID” is hidden until I open configuration panel again. I think, it should be visible always when “Configuration Type” is set to the value “Reusable Configuration”. Or maybe I misunderstood the instructions or maybe this is some kind of a bug.

I use local instance of Tutor Open edX, version 16.1.3.

I hope, I described it properly and you can help me with this problem.

Best regards
Mateusz Kalisch