Service profile has neither an image nor a build context specified. At least one must be provided

Hi all,

I’m following these instructions to make changes to the existing mfe’s in my tutor dev installation, but I’m getting the following error message:

$ tutor dev start --mount=. profile
Bind-mount: /home/ubuntu/environment/aleph/frontend-app-profile -> /openedx/app in profile
docker-compose -f /home/ubuntu/environment/aleph/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /home/ubuntu/environment/aleph/env/local/docker-compose.prod.yml -f /home/ubuntu/environment/aleph/env/local/docker-compose.tmp.yml --project-name tutor_local stop
ERROR: The Compose file is invalid because:
Service profile has neither an image nor a build context specified. At least one must be provided.
Error applying action 'compose:project:started': func=<function _stop_on_dev_start at 0x7f473331c378> contexts=[]'
Error: Command failed with status 1: docker-compose -f /home/ubuntu/environment/aleph/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /home/ubuntu/environment/aleph/env/local/docker-compose.prod.yml -f /home/ubuntu/environment/aleph/env/local/docker-compose.tmp.yml --project-name tutor_local stop

Am I missing something?

Found the problem.
When installing tutor using pip install tutor[full] it got tutor version 13 installed, and it was because I had python3.6 in my venv.
Changing the venv to python 3.8 and reinstalling tutor fixed the problem.