Tutor is giving us error

Hello everyone

we are using Tutor 13 and sometimes our students are getting error and has to refresh the page or close and reopen the mobile app

I think the problem might be related to caddy .

could anyone please tell me what does that mean?

caddy_1 | {“level”:“error”,“ts”:1676974811.7107074,“logger”:“http.log.access.log0”,“msg”:“handled request”,“request”:{“remote_addr”:”{ip}:9348”,“proto”:“HTTP/2.0”,“method”:“GET”,“host”:”{domain_name},”uri”:“/courses/course-v1:platform+{user}+fe21/xblock/block-v1:platform+{user}+fe21+type@video+block@abee5679077ceaee876d19b4ce188/handler_noauth/transcript/download?lang=en”,“tls”:{“resumed”:false,“version”:772,“cipher_suite”:4865,“proto”:“h2”,“proto_mutual”:true,“server_name”:”domain_name}},”user_id”:“”,“duration”:0.072010965,“size”:0,“status”:404}

is there any way to increase the memory for caddy
because when I type docker stats
caddy is only using 27.99MB

tutor_local_caddy_1 0.00% 27.99MiB / 14.29GiB

Hello @tomg10,

The Caddy logs don’t have fruitful info, yes it reads that the log level is error but no error message.

Can you please tell more about what page or activity learners are doing then they are getting error? And at the same time, it will be helpful if you can provide LMS logs.

Please provide as much details as possible so that people/community can read and help you.

Hello

Thank you for your reply

our users are mostly using mobile apps to watch videos
I think the problem is now related to ios refresh token because android app is fine

users need to log out / log in frequently which makes the app very unusable

is there anyway to increase oauth token expiry time ?

Hello,

I don’t think so you need to increase the expiry time of the OAuth token 'cause its default value is 36000 seconds.