Hi all! Apologies for the late cancellation of this week’s meeting, I’ve been sick for days and there’s a lot going on. I’m going to give some quick hit updates on the board work here, feel free to pile on with any additional updates or questions you may have.
There’s been a lot of OARS work happening in the past couple of weeks!
- 4 ADRs merged, one or two more coming whenever I have time
- Several new repos in various states of setup and integration (thanks to Jill and OpenCraft for getting some of these started!):
- GitHub - openedx/openedx-oars: The Open Analytics Reference System - documents and templates to help implement analytics for Open edX. (docs and recipes)
- GitHub - openedx/tutor-contrib-oars: The Open Analytics Reference System - Tutor plugin (reference configuration to tie all of the pieces together)
- GitHub - openedx/tutor-contrib-clickhouse (analytics db)
- GitHub - openedx/tutor-contrib-superset: Tutor plugin to install Apache Superset, integrated with Open edX (reporting and data API)
Upcoming OARS work is mostly ADRs for Ralph and event transformations, a Tutor Ralph plugin, and configuration to tie everything together out of the box.
Funded Contribution for Google Analytics upgrade
I’m going to be writing up this as the next FC, it should be relatively small and we’ll want it done soon. Keep an eye on the Collaborative Proposals - Open edX discussions page for more details.
Those are my updates for now, let me know what you all have been working on!