Announcing the Appsembler Academy

Hey everyone!

We’ve been working hard to get an initial catalog of courses available on our nice new site, the Appsembler Academy.

While it’s a small-scale affair for now, and it’s admittedly extremely Appsembler-focused right now (having a sales course is the price we pay for permission to spend time on this :wink:), the goal is to provide resources that are applicable to everyone in the Open edX space, from courses on authoring in Studio to (eventually) engineering courses about how to actually work with Open edX and help soften the on-ramp.

We’re still getting started, and this is a rough MVP that we intend to polish over time, but I thought I’d share what we’ve got so far. We’re absolutely open to collaborating on some CC courses in relevant topic areas, so if you’re interested in collaborating or contributing please feel free to let me know, on here or on Slack (@Matthaton). I know there’s a few creative commons courses floating around out there right now, and it’d be great to get some of those into the catalog. Everything on the Academy is absolutely free, and will remain that way for the foreseeable future. This is entirely about sharing knowledge.

5 Likes