I’m new to OpenEdx and I’m working on XBlocks development and integration. I need some good suggestions and proposals for optimizing my development environment as now I’m using a Linux virtual machine working directly on the edx platform (LMS and CMS). When I modify the code of my XBlock I need to reinstall, update assets and restart services every time, which is about 10-15 minutes.
First I managed to build my XBlock using the SDK, but when I installed it in the edx platform it didn’t work at all. I need to be able to make changes in the XBlock code and see the results in less amount of time.
Thanks for your help!