Can't add more than one saml identify provider

Hi

I have upgraded my devstack environment from Ironwood to Juniper and I noticed that now I can’t have more than one saml identify provider connected to open edX.

When I go to /admin/third_party_auth/ to add a Provider Configuration (SAML IdPs) it will remove the previous ones from the current configuration view. I can only have one enabled config at the time.

In the screenshot attached I have two configs the one below was working fine then I added the one above and it removed my previous config. I’m not sure why this is happening. Both configs have visible and enabled checked.

I have pretty much the same configuration in my Ironwood release and it is working fine.

Is there some configuration that I am missing in this new release ?

PS: I also tried to have one secondary provider but same outcome only have config is used.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Lucas

Hi @recyclop,

You should be able to add as many providers as you’d like…

Can you make sure each provider has a separate slug value? If any two providers have the same “slug” value, they will overwrite each other.

Thank you very much for your reply indeed I had the same slug value for my providers. I feel so silly I didn’t see it.

My providers have now unique slug and it’s working as expected.

Thank you,
Lucas

1 Like