Chatbot or something else

Hi all,
I know about discussion forums but I want to send a message to students. I’m thinking about chat, chatbot, notification. Is there any solution to my problems?
Thanks all !!!

One way I know that might be applicable is to use the bulk email feature, here is the relevant doc 11.7. Bulk Email — Building and Running an Open edX Course - Cypress Release documentation

1 Like

Thanks, that is great idea, too. I’m expecting a UI built-in edx, this will be more intuitive than e-mail. And i need set of API for my automated solution.

We made a chat bot XBlock years ago; it doesn’t integrate with the discussion forum but rather the course content. Unfortunately I don’t have a screenshot handy, but it might be worth a look if it aligns with your use case.

The easiest method is to use a chatbot. Because such ai services solutions make the job easier. Rather than sending bulk emails, chatbot let a person send multiple messages. Such communication automation is not new, yet many are not familiar with this. I will always vote for chatbots over any other method.