Core Contributor Nomination for Marketing Role: Angie Ruiz

Hello Everyone,

I would like to nominate a member of the Marketing Working Group, Angie Ruiz, for the CC Program in the role of Marketing Contributor to help increase the visibility and adoption rate for the Open edX platform.

Angie is a Sales Manager at eduNEXT and has supported the Marketing WG since February of this year and has assisted in the following Marketing initiatives:

-Open edX conference planning + marketing of the event
-Helped in the establishment & promotion of the Open edX Sandbox
-Generated blog content for the Open edX website
-Has created video transcripts for course author documentation and is assisting in the upcoming video production series for the Open edX “How-To” video series, which will be coupled with Open edX documentation on docs.openedx.org
-Assists with collaboration initiatives on enhancing the Open edX Provider ecosystem, including an upcoming Matrix project, which will allow our providers to seamlessly refer business to other providers within the Open edX Marketplace

Angie is committed to contributing 20 hours/month on Open edX marketing initiatives and has been of great value to the Marketing Working Group!

Kindly consider her nomination.

The nomination post will be open for two weeks, closing on Nov. 21st, 2022.

Thank you!

4 Likes

I vote yes for Angie. As the organizer of the Marketing WG, it has been a pleasure working with her and we look forward to continue our work with her in the future. Angie is always proactive in sharing innovative ideas and consistently offers assistance on all of our open initiatives.

1 Like

I vote yes for Angie :raised_hands: She has been involved in various MWG initiatives and has contributed regularly to the group :blush:

2 Likes

Angie, congrats on the nomination :blush: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I also support Angie’s nomination :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I vote yes for this nomination. I think Angie has been putting a lot of good work into the Marketing WG and I look forward to see the ideas that will come next.

3 Likes

I support Angie’s nomination. Her contributions to the MWG are much appreciated.

2 Likes

+1 from me too! See you!

2 Likes

This is a +1 from me too! What a great addition! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes