During the discussion @robrap proposed having the toggle annotation link point to a pull request instead, to which an edX member would copy any relevant information.
I’ll attempt to voice their suggestions through a series of questions mentioned below:
- Is it useful to have a separate annotation for pull requests or not? ~ reference
- If so…
- What should the separate annotation be called?
- If not…
- Should we just document things to consider including in the description?
- If so…
- Should the same rules be applied to the settings annotations? ~ reference
- Should ADRs be created instead of linking pull requests? ~ reference
I was going to consider building a poll, but I’ll give a chance for members to express their opinions more freely in case anyone else had any suggestion that wasn’t mentioned earlier.