HarvardX-adjacent: VPAL Research Data Engineer

VPAL is the Vice-Provost for Advances in Learning, which is the umbrella that HarvardX fits under. This position is within the research group that we work with.

A few excerpts from the job description:

• managing the data obtained from online and mixed online and residential courses
  • designing, implementing and maintaining scalable software to transform and integrate large complex datasets into a reliable data infrastructure
  • work closely with technology partners … to define data requirements, verify data integrity, establish secure workflows for the transfer and storage of this data, and define, prepare, and present datasets
  • expected to act as a voice for educational research interests
  • The VPAL Research Group is unable to provide work authorization and/or visa sponsorship

Here’s the link:
Job Opening: VPAL Research Data Engineer

The salary grade is posted on the job description. If you have questions about this group or what it’s like working here, let me know.

Hi dear ,i am a datascientist and python developer .I have achieved many project i can show you .Thanks

Thanks, but you should apply to the position rather than trying to convince me here.