The HarvardX Senior Data Science Content Developer will be a key member of the team for our new Data Science program. This person will serve as the content expert for multiple courses, practicing innovative course development, delivery, and assessment for this new strategic initiative.
- Collaborating with Harvard faculty and HarvardX team members on the scope of work, curriculum plan, prototype, research and development of all content within an assigned project.
- Creating a wide variety of written content, including expository text, scripts for faculty video recordings, question prompts, and exercises.
- Analyzing large amounts of existing academic material, synthesizing concepts and proposing how they can be integrated into the course.
- Developing cases and expert practitioner stories and integrating the resulting material into the course.
- Creating or directing the creation of instructional content such as formative and/or summative assessments, interactive activities, audio, video, and text media, and any other relevant instructional materials for the HarvardX Data Science Program learning experience.
- Contributing to course status reports.
- Assessing and communicating the status, needs, and risks of assigned project tasks, as assigned and in accordance with HarvardX metrics and guidelines.
Here’s the link:
This is a one year position with possibility of extension based on business needs and continued funding.
Applications go through the link above, but I’m happy to answer most questions here.