How do I test receiving grade information from third party applications on Open edX?

I integrated Zoom on the Open Edx platform. You can successfully create a meeting. But I only briefly configured it, and in the configuration process I found that some configurations were related to scores. I want to know what these configurations do. How to use the third-party application Zoom to return grade information to Open Edx.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have a hands-on experience with this but here is something I found that might give you a direction:

Start reading from LTIs and Course Components for Blended Learning

I also don’t know anything about this but did you try searching “open edx zoom”? I found quite a few resources including

https://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/edx-partner-course-staff/en/latest/course_assets/course_live.html

https://openedx.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OEPM/blog/2022/10/21/3560243384/2U+Course-Level+Zoom+Integration

Looks like this has to do with LTIPro which I’m also unfamiliar with.

Thank you for your reply!
From reading the link you shared with me, I learned that there are third party tools like Proctortrack, BigBlueButton, Edly, which have powerful features, as well as features that return results to the OpenEdx platform.

But I didn’t find out exactly how to integrate such a third-party application into OpenEdx. What is more important is how to test the questions in this third-party application and return the results to the OpenEdx platform, and then how the OpenEdx platform handles those results.
This is my first time learning how to adapt to this feature in preparation for later development, and the questions that may be asked are somewhat silly. :smiling_face:

Thank you for your reply!
I also read the link you shared with me, which explains in detail how to integrate a third party LTI tool into OpenEdx and what each configuration does.

I learned that LTI1.3 has a feature that enables LTI Assignments and Grades services that may be what I need. However, the documentation only explains that this function is available, but does not teach me exactly how to do it.
This is my first time learning how to adapt to this feature in preparation for later development, and the questions that may be asked are somewhat silly. :smiling_face:

Did you try googling for the LTI stuff?

You can usually google “open edx” + what you’re looking for and get good results. Could you try Googling first, and ask questions beyond that?

Yes, I’ve been looking for tutorials and materials on Youtube and the official website. I’ll keep Googling about it.
Thanks again for your reply.