How to disable the api retry for E-Commerce

(Version : Koa.master native installation)
I disable the e-commerce service .
But the system still retry to get some information about the e-commerce .
How should I do to disable the retry ?
(or To remove the ‘order history’ from the Account Settings)

(I think that is because the account page)

=========== below is the error log=====================
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform/openedx/core/lib/edx_api_utils.py”, line 73, in get_edx_api_data
response = endpoint(resource_id).get(**querystring)
File “/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/lib/python3.8/site-packages/slumber/init.py”, line 155, in get
resp = self._request(“GET”, params=kwargs)
File “/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/lib/python3.8/site-packages/slumber/init.py”, line 97, in _request
resp = self._store[“session”].request(method, url, data=data, params=params, files=files, headers=headers)
File “/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/sessions.py”, line 542, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File “/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/sessions.py”, line 655, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File “/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/adapters.py”, line 516, in send
raise ConnectionError(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8002): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/v2/orders/?username=guxxxxxxx (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f9078411520>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’))

what are you trying to do that?
why do you want to disable ecommerce service at all?
I think the service is needed for some internal use cases and not easy to turn off.

To disable the services which I don’t need to save some system resource.