How to install and Enabled Learning Analytics Tool in Open edX

Hi,
How to install/Enabled Learning Analytics tool in Open edX ginkgo native installation or in Ironwood version. Just like what shown in this video “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zO3Z0fcgmw

Hi Dipankar,

Please check out this to install Open edX analytics.

With ginkgo your reports will work except geography task, as they have deprecated the files needed for geography task.

I haven’t tested for Ironwood, let me know if your ironwood setup works.

Also analytics installation is a capricious thing to handle. Make sure to check all things are correct.

There are various questions in the google forum that will answer your initial questions and issues.

@chintan , thanks, let me go through this doc. It seems to a bit complex installation process.

Hi, I have followed the toturial, but an error when running the command ansible-playbook -i localhost, -c local analytics_single.yml --extra-vars "INSIGHTS_LMS_BASE=mysite.org"
anyone can help??
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"censored": "the output has been hidden due to the fact that 'no_log: true' was specified for this result", "changed": false} to retry, use: --limit @/root/configuration/playbooks/analytics_single.retry