New here! We’re building on Nutmeg and I’ve read through tons of documentation such as this:
But I’ve still got a gap on understanding the additional Modes in /admin…
- Verified (clear) (I’m unlikely to use as we won’t verify identity)
- Audit (clear) (I will use this for the majority of my instructor-led courses because we have to have certificates issued by the formal accreditation body (not on EdX))
- Honor (clear) (I will most likely use this for some of our self-paced courses - although some will be paid offline and some via the LMS - is that OK?)
- Professional (clear) (I’m unlikely to use as we won’t verify identity)
- No ID Professional
- Executive Education
- Paid Executive Education
- Paid Bootcamp
Please could someone help define the ones that are unclear to me above? I have a couple of scenario examples of what I need to achieve:
- Self-paced course paid on LMS or elsewhere, with a final graded test and a certificate on the LMS
- Self-paced course paid on LMS or elsewhere, no test and a certificate on the LMS - I’ve set this up as Honor and in Advanced Settings I’ve said “Ungraded=True” but it still requires me to set a grade of 1-99% which looks confusing… It would be better just if all course elements are complete.
Thank you so much.