Nutmeg Course Modes in /Admin

Hi there
New here! We’re building on Nutmeg and I’ve read through tons of documentation such as this:
https://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/edx-developer-guide/en/latest/glossary.html#enrollment-track-g
But I’ve still got a gap on understanding the additional Modes in /admin…

• Verified (clear) (I’m unlikely to use as we won’t verify identity)
  • Audit (clear) (I will use this for the majority of my instructor-led courses because we have to have certificates issued by the formal accreditation body (not on EdX))
  • Honor (clear) (I will most likely use this for some of our self-paced courses - although some will be paid offline and some via the LMS - is that OK?)
  • Professional (clear) (I’m unlikely to use as we won’t verify identity)
  • No ID Professional
  • Masters
  • Executive Education
  • Paid Executive Education
  • Paid Bootcamp

Please could someone help define the ones that are unclear to me above? I have a couple of scenario examples of what I need to achieve:

• Self-paced course paid on LMS or elsewhere, with a final graded test and a certificate on the LMS
  • Self-paced course paid on LMS or elsewhere, no test and a certificate on the LMS - I’ve set this up as Honor and in Advanced Settings I’ve said “Ungraded=True” but it still requires me to set a grade of 1-99% which looks confusing… It would be better just if all course elements are complete.

Thank you so much.

Hi @marketingencona and welcome to our forums! When making new posts, please choose the proper category for your post. I have moved this from “Community” (which is about meetups and other community-things) to “Development” (which is about developing on Open edX). Choosing the right category will help others find your post.

:+1: whoops sorry!