OLX remnant when exporting from Open edX to edX

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this topic, but that might be as close as I could find.

As some of you may already know, we will be shutting down our Open edX instance at the end of the month. I am currently in the process of migrating some of our most popular courses from our Open edX instance to edx.org.

After making a few modifications in course-authoring.edx.org in a course, I decided to export the course just to see if I could still find references to our site in the OLX structure of the course. And I did…

What I found surprising is that I found 3 specific components where there were still links to our old Open edX instance:
course/tabs
course/about/overview.html
course/info/updates.items.json

Since we are talking about edX and not Open edX, I am pretty sure I cannot edit the overview page (or about page) because it is no longer used and replaced by what is added to Publisher. Can anyone confirm my hypothesis?

With regards to what I found under course/tabs, it looks like contents from Custom Pages I have already deleted through Studio but that is still lingering there… It’s no longer displayed in the course but it is still in the OLX structure. Weird… Feature? Bug?

Finally, for course/info/updates.items.json, I would assume these are old announcements from previous iterations of our course on our Open edX instance?

Honestly, apart from editing directly the OLX contents and then reimporting the course, I have no clue how to edit these directly in Studio. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Am I finding bugs even if I am no longer a core contributor in the Build Test Release working group? :slight_smile:

it’s definitely possible that some of the Custom Pages I thought were removed from the course were simply not displayed to the users but were still present in the course. I removed them from another course and they were not present in the OLX structure after an export. That reassures me.