Open edX as the foundation for our own LMS

Hey everyone,

We’re exploring the possibility of using Open edX as the foundation for our own Learning Management System (LMS). We’re in the early stages and are wondering where we could find someone with the expertise to help us evaluate if this could actually be done? Any recommendations or pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Welcome laureen !!!
We work with the openEdx platform and we could help you if you are interested, I will send you an email so you can contact us:
esteban@aulasneo.com
andres@aulasneo.com

I can also help you in some level of complicity like installing indigo theme and customizations you can contact me through my email: rahulwebsmart@gmail.com / foreignfoam@gmail.com

Hi @laureen, welcome!!!

We can help you start your initiative with Open edX.

We are a long-time established Open edX provider and community contributor, delivering fully featured and cost-efficient solutions and support services both in the cloud and in dedicated installations.

You can learn more about our services here: Open edX Pricing | Affordable Solutions for Your LMS | edunext

Hi Laureen,

I’ve worked on several Open edX projects and would be happy to discuss your requirements further.
Feel free to reach out to me, and I can provide more insights based on your specific needs.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin