Rotation for Core Contributor T-Shirts

Hi all,

As you might know, all new Core Contributors receive a cool “Crew” t shirt with their name and info:

Since the inception of the program (~Fall of 2021), OpenCraft has been covering the time and cost to design, print, and ship the Core Contributors t-shirts. At the beginning of the program, it was decided (discussed on a PR somewhere, which I couldn’t find) that we would rotate the organization handling the t-shirts on a yearly basis. It’s been close to two years now, so I feel it’s now time to rotate the responsibility.

So – who is up for taking over this responsibility for the coming year? : )

We’ve been using the website Printful to handle the task so far. It’s quite easy and convenient to use, and does international shipping very well. However, you can use the service of your choice. I’ll make sure to provide the SVG templates.

3 Likes

@Angie_Ruiz @Felipe would eduNEXT be up for taking the t-shirt rotation this year? :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’m not sure who to contact about my shirt. I fear it has been lost by the South African postal service :see_no_evil:

Hey @Cassie, since OpenCraft handled your tshirt I’ll order a new one. Perhaps we can discuss updated shipping info internally : )

1 Like

Hello @gabrieldamours
Just caught up with this thread. I’m not sure if anyone has stepped in to take over from OpenCraft, but if not, I’m happy to volunteer Edly for the responsibility for the coming year. Feel free to share the next steps/details with me. We can continue using Printful if your experience with them has been good.

1 Like

Hi @faqir.bilal, thank you for volunteering! I’ll plan the transition steps, and get in touch with you on Slack next week. Cheers!

1 Like

I’ve added instructions on Confluence, and gave Faqir the necessary accesses.

Please let me know if anything is amiss, or if anyone has any questions! :tshirt:

1 Like