SSO icon does not load on MFE login page

Hi,
I have set up SSO via SAML. On the login page, I see the social login button, but I the icon does not load:

The src of this image is /media/Logo-Quadrat-NBP_web.jpg, but that file does not exist on apps.edx.example.com (the MFE domain), it only exists on edx.example.com. I think I am missing a step, is there a command that I have to run to sync the icon from the LMS to the MFE part, for example?

What you can do is that give image a full path in MFE side , you can use this to get your lms base url in MFE side getConfig().LMS_BASE_URL/image_path .

Thanks, I found the place where the image path is referenced. Do you know how I can modify the MFE code when running tutor? I tried to follow the instructions here and did tutor mounts add /home/cloud/src/frontend-app-authn but it did not seem to pick up the new code even after tutor local launch.

what is the output of tutor mounts list ? could you mention . i think it did’t mount properly.

Hi, here it is:

$ tutor mounts list
- name: lms,cms,lms-worker,cms-worker:/home/cloud/src/edx-platform:/openedx/edx-platform
  build_mounts:
  - image: openedx
    context: edx-platform
  - image: openedx-dev
    context: edx-platform
  compose_mounts:
  - service: lms
    container_path: /openedx/edx-platform
  - service: cms
  - service: lms-worker
  - service: cms-worker
- name: lms,cms,lms-worker,cms-worker:/home/cloud/src:/openedx/src
  build_mounts: []
  compose_mounts:
  - service: lms
    container_path: /openedx/src
  - service: cms
  - service: lms-worker
  - service: cms-worker
- name: /home/cloud/src/frontend-app-authn
  build_mounts:
  - image: mfe
    context: authn-src
  - image: authn-dev
    context: authn-src
  compose_mounts:
  - service: authn
    container_path: /openedx/app

I think I need a build step. In the container, I can see the compiled output under /openedx/dist, but I can’t see the source. I’m trying tutor images build mfe which looks promising.