Tutor plugin for more profile information with optional fields

Hello,
im working in a tutor plugin that creates a model with some informations, it works well, but the optional flag in my_plugin.yml seems not working.
here is my file

name: apice_registration                                                                                                  version: 0.2.0                                                                                                            patches:                                                                                                                      openedx-common-settings: |                                                                                                  INSTALLED_APPS.append('apice_registration')                                                                             lms-env: |                                                                                                                  "ENABLE_COMBINED_LOGIN_REGISTRATION": true,                                                                               "REGISTRATION_EXTENSION_FORM": "apice_registration.forms.ExtendedProfileForm",                                            "REGISTRATION_EXTRA_FIELDS": {                                                                                                "city": "hidden",                                                                                                         "confirm_email": "hidden",                                                                                                "country": "hidden",                                                                                                      "gender": "hidden",                                                                                                       "goals": "hidden",                                                                                                        "honor_code": "hidden",                                                                                                   "level_of_education": "hidden",                                                                                           "mailing_address": "hidden",                                                                                              "terms_of_service": "required",                                                                                           "year_of_birth": "hidden",                                                                                                "birthyear": "required",                                                                                                  "current_country": "required",                                                                                            "current_state": "required",                                                                                              "current_city": "required",                                                                                               "role": "optional",                                                                                                       "role_other": "optional",                                                                                                 "educational_stage": "optional",                                                                                          "institution_state": "optional",                                                                                          "institution_city": "optional",                                                                                           "institution_other": "optional",                                                                                          "institution_type": "optional"                                                                                        },                                                                                                                        "REGISTRATION_FIELD_ORDER": [                                                                                                 "name",                                                                                                                   "username",                                                                                                               "email",                                                                                                                  "password",                                                                                                               "birthyear",                                                                                                              "current_country",                                                                                                        "current_state",                                                                                                          "current_city",                                                                                                           "role",                                                                                                                   "role_other",                                                                                                             "educational_stage",                                                                                                      "institution_state",                                                                                                      "institution_city",                                                                                                       "institution_other",                                                                                                      "institution_type",                                                                                                       "terms_of_service"                                                                                                    ]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 cms-env: |                                                                                                                  "ENABLE_COMBINED_LOGIN_REGISTRATION": true 

thanks

Hello @suigh, welcome back!

I’m not well versed with tutor plugins but you can set the same settings inside your Open edX Django plugin, apice_registration.

You can refer to the following example to set settings,

Once your Open edX Django plugin is installed and working verify your settings from LMS Django shell. You can refer to this post.

thanks for your reply, jramnai!
i follow your post and the settings in my apice_registration.yml, by the way, any settings of my tutor plugins are not appearing in settings.FEATURES =/

i will continue looking for the file that holds this settings of tutor plugins

i found the settings in settings.REGISTRATION_EXTRA_FIELDS

in fact the settings is going to openedx, but there is other config that override my apice_registration.yml and put the flag required in my fields