About Making database dumps

I have read the tutorial about database dump, and I have successfully tried it, and found the relevant files locally, but at this time, if I want to import these data on the new platform, what should I do

This is more of a MySQL / MongoDB question rather than Open edX, however, you can take a look at this topic for some inspiration: Migrating from Native Install to Tutor (juniper -> tutor 10.x) - #11 by misilot - Tutor - Overhang.IO

If you are looking for a backup solution, take a look at the backup plugin GitHub - hastexo/tutor-contrib-backup: This is an experimental Tutor plugin. You should not consider it ready for production use at this point..

Thank you very much. I’ll look at your answer carefully!

I disagree. Tutor forces us to do things within a docker environment that makes it so that we can’t use instructions from the rest of the internet, because the import is unique to tutor’s containerization setup. I would really love it if tutor’s export instructions came with import instructions too for an equal-version tutor instance. (E.g. I’m trying to move data from AWS to a system on Azure instead, but I have no idea how to import it, and instructions from 2021 don’t work in 2024.) cc @regis