Announcing an alternate Frontend Work Group meeting time

Hi there!

It turns out that our regular Frontend Working Group meeting time is pretty uncomfortable for many community members that would like to join more often. With that in mind, we decided to start additional biweekly meetings at a more palatable time for people that live further east. We’ll start next Thursday, June 30th at 11:00 UTC (Timezone converter).

You can also find the meeting in the Frontend Working Group calendar(gcal, ical). If you want an explicit invite to the event, just ask!

I realize this is still not an ideal alternate time: people in Australia, for instance, would still not be well served. But it is the earliest time that is reasonable for me, the host, while still being within business hours as far as India. If people further east express interest, however, it would just be a matter of finding a volunteer to host the meeting at an earlier time. (If that’s the case, let me know!)

As an experiment, we’ll reuse the agenda from the prior meeting (the one that’s happening today at the regular time: #109), basically syncing everybody up on the current topics and continuing the conversation as necessary.

Cheers!

2 Likes