Assignment upload button not visible for student

Hi,
We are trying to customize open edx ironwood version. After login as student in the lms, assignment(Staff graded assignment) upload button not visible in the course but,same is visible to the teacher.How to make button visible to student
So far we done following…

1. In studio, Login as teacher open a course and select “Settings” ⇒ "Advanced Settings
  2. Navigate to the section titled “Advanced Module List”
  3. Add “edx_sga” to module list.
  4. Save the changes.
  5. Return to the Course Outline
  6. Create a Section, Sub-section and Unit.
  7. In the"Add New Component" interface, select the “Advanced” button
  8. Click “Advanced” and select the “Staff Graded Assignment”
  9. Create the assignment question
    10.Allocate student to the course

Hi. I’m a little confused by your screenshots. They seem to be showing that when you are logged in as staff and view the course as a learner, you can see the upload button?

When are you not seeing the upload button?

Here are a couple things to check:

• When is the release date for the unit?
  • When is the due date for the unit? Learners can’t upload after the due date.
  • When you don’t get the upload button, do you see any error messages in browser’s JavaScript console?

If none of the above helps, it would be useful to confirm which version of SGA you are using.

1 Like

Thank you @pdpinch for your quick reply,I am using edx ironwood version.I can see the upload button when logged in as a staff and view the course as a learner.But in LMS logged in as a enrolled student I couldn’t see the upload button.I hope there is no issue with the date and all.
​In my console I am getting the following error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: setup_debug is not defined
at HTMLDocument.eval
SGA version v0.11.1