Consumer: Cannot connect to redis://:**@localhost:6379//: Client sent AUTH, but no password is set

I installed Koa from the master branch on 17th March and the installation completed successfully with this message
PLAY RECAP *********************************************************************
localhost : ok=710 changed=476 unreachable=0 failed=0 skipped=1465 rescued=0 ignored=5

Installation finished at 2021-03-17 20:12:08

when I issued /edx/bin/supervisorctl command, there’s no notifier-scheduler or notifier-celery-workers service. When I read release note for Koa, it seems the notifier has been removed as well.

It seems that rabbitmq also removed, as there is no rabbitmq config file under
/etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf

But in the edx.log I still have this error message:
Mar 17 19:41:27 localhost [service_variant=lms][celery.worker.consumer.consumer][env:sandbox] ERROR [localhost 59938] [user None] [ip None] [consumer.py:428] – consumer: Cannot connect to redis://:**@localhost:6379//: Client sent AUTH, but no password is set.

I have checked that /etc/redis/redis.conf , requirepass directive is commented out and the password is the same with the password in my-passwords.yml.

I read this thread here:

But I think should not be the same cause, because I just use the recent master branch, where the patch should already be committed.

Please advise. Thank you in advance