Core Contributors Sprints

Retrospective outcome

Here are the feedback items from the retro, by number of votes, and the assignee for the most-voted (reference: Core Contributors - Sprint Planning & Retro - Google Sheets )

Total votes Assignee
From the discussion on site_config it became clear that the DEPR process can still get better 4 No assignee – issue in this case is communication, will be more steps to the DEPR ticket
I still need to improve my asynchronous communication with the BTR group. I mentioned the release of Maple.2 just 2-3 days before it was actually due. 3 @jhony_avella
- Still not a lot of answers to the sprint checkin (44%). Not sure what is blocking - might be useful to do a poll to see what everyone thinks? 3 @antoviaque
I’ve just noticed that the “How many hours did you log over the last 14 days” item of this survey only goes up to 10 hours. I needed to log 17 hours for this sprint. , It’s nice to have the flexibility to work in my monthly CC hours anytime during the month, and not to have to stick to the 5 hours per week guideline. 2 @antoviaque
Finding more core contributor work 2
Need to find more time to work on things (x2) 2
Getting CC feedback on Adolfo’s nomination thread, and generally, understanding how to communicate those threads to everyone. (x2) 1
At the moment, a lack of a reply by Jeremy or a definition on who should review the filter PRs that are open. 1
I’d like to have a clear alternative to JSME before I announce the deprecation 0

Meeting recording

I couldn’t find the recording of the last meeting on my Zoom account - we might have used another account then? I’m switching the meeting URL back to Launch Meeting - Zoom in the calendar invite.

Totals contributed

Out of curiosity, and to encourage broader reporting, I’ve started adding up the hours reported in the last two sprint sheets (Feb 18 & Jan 21):

User Hours contributed
Ali Hugo 20
Jillian Vogel 20
Peter Pinch 16
Gabriel D’Amours 11
Felipe Montoya 10
Juan Camilo Montoya 10
Piotr Surowiec 10
Sarina Canelake 10
Zia Fazal 10
Matjaz Gregoric 9
Sofiane Bebert 9