Find the full report attached or in Listaflow for your convenience: https://www.listaflow.com/
A record high amount of hours have been reported this sprint compared the last five sprints. There have been 419 worked on the latest sprint, compared to 299, 366.75, 497.75, 285.75 and 320 hours in the previous four sprints.
Total hours this sprint: 419
|Name||How many hours did you spend over the last 14 days?|
|Adolfo R. Brandes||63.5|
|Dean Jay Mathew||7|
|Ignacio (Nacho) Despujol Zabala||5.25|
|Carolina De Mares|
|María Laura Rivas Díaz|
|Is there anything where you could use help from others? Or that you would like to collaborate on?||User|
|- could use 1-2 volunteers to proofread/give suggestions on CC course||Sarina Canelake|
|Looking for someone who can test upgrading from nutmeg to olive, so we can improve the instructions for persistent grades. See Release Notes: Update instructions on persistent grades · Issue #234 · openedx/build-test-release-wg · GitHub||Peter Pinch|
|Looking for someone who can review this one-liner PR for me please: enable and disable SUPPORT_URL with environment variable by isankadn · Pull Request #276 · openedx/frontend-component-header · GitHub||Dean|
|Retrospective - Improvements||User|
|Generate a template that can be prefilled of what person has been doing on GitHub/confluence.||Ghassan Maslamani|
|Retrospective - Blockers||User|
|Retrospective - What went well these last two weeks / sprint?||User|
|Good news from frontend land: some 2U frontend teams are updating their MFEs according to the MFE requirements checklist. In particular, a couple in the Olive matrix.||Adolfo R. Brandes|
|Great community effort on olive testing. Good coordination on necessary code contributions.||Peter Pinch|
|The redesign of the Marketplace Page on openedx.org went smoothly||Ali Hugo|
|Some good progress on both the Kubernetes front, and the core contributors commitments management||Xavier Antoviaque|
|What did you accomplish in the last two weeks (aka “current sprint”)? (Optional)||User|
|* Continued on the MFE Modular Domains OEP. We’re close to selecting a bidder to work on it.
* Helping to get tutor-mfe ready for dynamic configuration
* Adding support for the following MFEs to Tutor, including fixing them where necessary:
* Writing up potential solutions to the Google Analytics problem
* Fixing up a problem with one of the public
* Either hosting or participating in Paragon, BTR, Paragon, Frontend, and Contributor WG meetings
* Frontend community project management, as usual
|Adolfo R. Brandes|
|- finished first draft CC course
- brainstorming session + next steps on product health
|Mainly testing and responding to review for tutor-mfe PR 69 dynamic config
|Completed work on issue 231
xAPI video event mapping doesn't support "interacted" verb extensions · Issue #231 · openedx/event-routing-backends · GitHub
|Codejail support in olive, openedx-events maintenance, bug …triaging, BTR, onboarding course outline…||Maria Grimaldi|
Draft PR for olive release notes
|WGs meetings, forum, ADRs, and wiki review.||Igor Degtiarov|
|Finished prototype of using Helm to provision a shared load balancer for an Open edX k8s cluster.||Braden|
|- UX/UI redesign of the Marketplace Page on openedx.org
- Attending Product Working Group meeting
- Various discussions about how to improve Listaflow’s UX for Core Contributor checkins
|- Kubernetes collaboration - Attend meeting & follow-up
- Review modular learning initiative doc
- Core sprint - Create follow-up tickets for sprint planning
- Core commitments - review & next steps
|-Marketing Working Group Meeting
-Translations in Transifex
-Help in the visual design of an SEO report for Open edX
|I was able to finally get the signatures of all the rectors of the Spanish Universities for the agreement on the OpenedX public procurement and advanced the technical specification of the procurement.||Ignacio (Nacho) Despujol Zabala|
|Participated in the various WG meetings
Worked with Santiago to bring ideas to the product review bottleneck issue
Investigated LTI status
|Attended meetings of the BTR and Core Contributor working groups.
Attended a meeting on Kubernetes and Helm deployment for Tutor.
Reviewed a few translations in Transifex.
Asked questions about the future of Google Analytics 4 in Open edX given the EOL of Google Analytics Universal in July 2023.
Read the very early draft of a future OEP on Modular Micro-frontend Domains.
Browsed Discourse and Slack on a regular basis.
|I didn’t spend enough time on CC work this sprint, but I feel like I got a lot done.
* discussed Superset with Brian Mesick, and made good progress on data-wg#21
* feedback on user stories for modular learning
* core committer nomination for Farhaan
* deployed changes to Open Source Masterclass logo
* approved OEP-58 translations management
* discussed CC repo groups proposal
|What will you work on for during the next two weeks / sprint? (Optional)||User|
|I’ll be testing my work and then creating PR for review and might be addressing any feedback on PR.||Zia Fazal|
|Olive testing and release notes||Peter Pinch|
|- Small design update on opensourcemasterclass.org: add a link to the actual course to the page
- Paragon skeleton loader: complete remaining tasks, and request review of the component
|- Core time & scope - Post document for final review
- Core sprints - Attend & post answers to questions
- Elections - Reply to feedback thread
- Product PR workflow - Follow-up
- Upstreaming course - Remote Sprint
Checking the status of test cases for Olive.
Attend a few working group meetings.
|My attempts to block out time didn’t work as well this sprint as last, so need to tighten my process.
Will complete next sprint:
* attend and present at the next data-wg