Creating Course and managing things in course

Hi All,

I am facing issue in course creations I facing issue in course creation I wanted to implement routing of a user next lecture sequence on the base of his assessment in OpenEdx.

In case 1 If user give wrong answer of a question A then he will redirect to Topic A Lecture created and give that a Assessment and move to next Lecture.

In case 2 if user give wrong answer of a question B then he will redirect to Topic B Lecture created and give that a Assessment and move to next Lecture.

But in Openedx I have not found any way to implement but I have seen may articles they have done it. I think implementing this with learning sequence or any other way which suggest by community. I have gone through very through. I will also contribute to this community in my capacity.

We are using Nutmeg version. In production we are using Tutor Docker compose.
for your understanding i am attaching a screenshot of my course
it will be very helpful if you please help me out with resource which could help me with this.

Hello, I don’t think there is an out of the box solution for what you require.

You can put conditions on next chapter being accessible based on correctness of current chapter.

For eg:- If topic A is passed only then allow Topic B to be accessed. or If topic A is 100% completed only then allow topic B to be accessed.

That sort of thing can be done, but showing subsections based on conditions of answers is not available afaik.

1 Like

Thanks alot Chintan for resolving my issue. can this thing can be done automatically in Edx