CREATING COURSES - PENDING APPROVAL! Help me out, please!

I enrolled as a user on my site, but everytime I try to create a course, it says the request is pending for approval by the site administrator, which is me. I don’t know where or how to approve to start creating courses. Can someone please help me out?

Hi @the_duraivel_samuel

You should be able to set it here:

your-studio-domain/admin/course_creators/coursecreator/

That’s strange that it does not recognise you already. Are you using the same email address for the user and admin? I’m sure you are, but just checking.

1 Like

Thank you! I tried the link but I don’t know what my credentials are. I did create a superuser, but everytime I try to login, it keeps telling me that the “user is inactive!” I don’t know what it really means, because I did not make the account inactive when I created it. Can you please teach me how to make the account active from the terminal so that I could login into my django console? And yeah, I’m using the same email for LMS, studio, and the admin.

Can you login into /admin? (Make sure you are first logged into the LMS successfully, otherwise you can’t get into /admin as far as I know)

These may be useful:

https://docs.tutor.overhang.io/reference/cli/local.html?highlight=createuser#tutor-local-createuser

1 Like

Thank you very much. That was really helpful!

1 Like