We are adding new content in the courses, its in the published status and we could preview it however when we logged in as a student the new sections aren’t visible.
When I press “Watch live version” in Studio I get following
Unable to get masquerade options
An unexpected error occurred. Please click the button below to refresh the page.
After logout-login, “Watch live version” works as expected however students are unable to see new content.
There was on indexing error related to elasticsearch which I have fixed but not sure what else to look far.
Anyone has faced similar issue or any tips where to look far?
This may be a bit basic, but just in case you need to check on your end…
for a piece of content to be visible by enrolled learners it needs to comply with:
- the unit needs to be published
- the unit needs to be released (release dates)
- the subsection containing the unit needs to be released.
- the section containing the subsection needs to be released.
- the unit should not have visibility restrictions by content group. (linked to cohorts)
I hope it helps
Thank you @juancamilom
Apparently the issue was with the cms-worker which was stuck after the tutor restart.
Every time if stop-start or restart tutor, both lms and cms workers needs to be manually restarted.