Plugin for Centrilized Authentication Service (CAS) backend

Hello, community! :wave:t3:

As a solution for one of our customers, we’ve implemented a plugin that adds support for the Centralized Authentication Service (CAS) protocol; check it out here!

For more information, refer to the readme file, or leave a comment if you have any other questions! :tada:

10 Likes

Hello @mgmdi ,

I followed the installation guideline in GitHub - eduNEXT/openedx-cas: Support for Certralized Authentication System (CAS) in the Open edX authentication flows to pip install git+https://github.com/eduNEXT/openedx-cas.git@v0.2.0 Then I can’t go through the next step run data migrations by ./manage.py lms migrate openedx_cas
./manage.py: No such file or directory in /home/openedx which my wsl2 ubuntu 22.04

Do you have any idea? Thank you

Hi there! I installed the plugin in a tutor nightly environment and then ran the migration command inside the container, and it worked. Can you give me more info on the environment you’re using?

1 Like

Hello @mgmdi ,

Thank you for your reply. In my Window 10, I installed Tutor openedx in my WSL2 Ubuntu-22.04. I follow the installation process from Installing Tutor — Tutor documentation . Not sure why ./manage.py lms migrate openedx_cas with this command ./manage.py: No such file or directory in /home/openedx

Are you using Tutor openedx for installation? Thank you