I want to test my theme related and other changes in my local installation before pushing to the Production server. So, I am trying to install Juniper on my local machine. I am getting error messages.
These are the steps I took from the beginning.
- Got a fresh Installation of Ubuntu 16.04 on my local machine.
- Installed OracleJDK.
- Executed the following commands because in previous installations I had faced locales related issues. These commands worked fine.
sudo locale-gen en_US en_US.UTF-8 sudo dpkg-reconfigure locales sudo dpkg --configure -a sudo apt-get update -y sudo apt-get upgrade -y sudo reboot
- I opened the ports required by openedx. Following commands worked fine.
sudo ufw enable
sudo ufw allow 22
sudo ufw allow 443
sudo ufw allow 80
sudo ufw allow 18000:18999/tcp
Then I followed the steps from Native Ubuntu 16.04 64 bit Installation and executed the commands as root user accordingly.
- Added juniper.3 to bash.
In config.yml, I kept 127.0.0.1 as it is a local installation and saved the file.
Executed the following command.
This I believe worked fine. Here is the screenshot of the last output of execution.
- I executed the command to Randomize password which worked fine.
- Then I executed the native.sh script where the problems began to appear.
It said, Ansible failed and Installation failed. I could see a lot of error messages related to Postfix in my log file. So, I started troubleshooting the Postfix issue. Based on this, I removed an extra dot from my hostname and the postfix issue was fixed.
- Then I executed the above command again. This time, postfix related errors were gone but some other errors(related to mysql) could be seen and installation failed again. I manually re-instaled mysql and executed the same command again but it did not work. Here is the latest log file.
Any help/suggestion much appreciated. Thank you.