Transcript upload issues

Good Afternoon,
I am completely new to creating online courses and using software, so please forgive me if I am in the wrong place for this question.
And If you can direct me to someplace that offers tips for using Open edX to create online learning It will be very much appreciated.
I have been uploading a video from YouTube-which works fine. But then when I try and upload a transcript, the end product is the correct transcript (content) but not the time stamps of the transcript I uploaded, and therefore the transcript does not follow along with the video.

Any suggestions??
Thank you!!

@Kanuti Welcome to Open edX!

To learn how to use Open edX’ authoring tools, you might want to have a look at the edX101 and StudioX courses on edx.org:

There are also a few other additional courses available in the professional certificate offered by edX:

https://www.edx.org/professional-certificate/edx-course-creator-plus

Hello,
I also have a hard time uploading transcripts : It usually works fine but sometimes the transcript file won’t upload. Then, the feedback is either “studio has troubles to save your work” or “incorrect URL”. At first, I thought it was an error inside the SRT file itself, so I corrected manually, and It actually worked a few times, but sometimes it doesn’t. I’m pretty sure the SRT file is correct, but EdX won’t accept it nonetheless.
Do you have an idea of the cause of this problem and how to fix it ?
Thank you !