How can I change the appearance of login/register?

Hi rediris,

Yes, this solution worked both for development and for local environment. For local environment I had to tutor images build mfe after adding the mounts but it works for both perfectly fine. Thank you and Mohamed for helping me out! Now the only issue I have is that learner-dashboard seems to be an exception, it does not work. I do the same steps but I get:

docker compose -f /home/silidrone/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /home/silidrone/.local/share/tutor/env/dev/docker-compose.yml --project-name tutor_dev up --remove-orphans -d
[+] Running 0/1
⠿ learner-dashboard Error 1.8s
Error response from daemon: pull access denied for overhangio/openedx-learner-dashboard-dev, repository does not exist or may require ‘docker login’: denied: requested access to the resource is denied
Error: Command failed with status 18: docker compose -f /home/silidrone/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /home/silidrone/.local/share/tutor/env/dev/docker-compose.yml --project-name tutor_dev up --remove-orphans -d

I opened up another topic for this but no one seems to answer it as there was a same topic about it unanswered for a long time now…

My topic is here: Tutor MFE overhangio/openedx-learner-dashboard-dev, repository does not exist?