Program certificate not available

Hello Everyone,
i have open-release/koa.master devstack setup. i started to configure the program feature but i am stuck on the program certificate. program certificate not available even if the user completed all courses in the program.

discovery and credentials services are configured.
in credentials, i have configured the site and site configuration.

1 Like

Hello @kiran_chauhan, have you created a Program Certificate Configuration in Credentials?

Also, Have you looked at the response from Credentials when the LMS runs the award_program_certificate task once a user has completed all Course Certificates?

We have made numerous upgrades to certificates that are releasing in Maple, so I am trying to make sure I do not make a suggestion that is not relevant to Koa.

@staubina Thank you for your response

Hello @kiran_chauhan, have you created a Program Certificate Configuration in Credentials?

I have configured and it is working now.

just have one more question
Is credentials service available for native installation?

@kiran_chauhan Could you elaborate a little on what you mean by Native Installation?

Hello @staubina
Thanks for revert back

Please refer attached link for the native installation details

https://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/edx-installing-configuring-and-running/en/open-release-ficus.master/installation/installation_options.html#native-installation

Hello @kiran_chauhan, I am sorry but this is not my area of expertise so I will leave it to those who might be able to better answer you.