Hello. I’m trying to integrate edx-sga and earlier I was able to integrate it with my openedx instance. But following the same steps, I’m not getting ‘staff graded assignment’ in advanced options. Steps that I followed -
- I’ve cloned the edx-sga to tutor/env/build/openedx/requirements. (o/p dir - edx-sga)
- I’ve added -e ./edx-sga/ on my private.txt
- I’ve run tutor images build openedx --build-arg EDX_PLATFORM_REPOSITORY=<repo.> --build-arg EDX_PLATFORM_VERSION= <branch.>
- I’ve run - tutor local start -d
- I’ve added “edx-sga” in Advanced Module List
Result - not getting staff graded assignment option in Advanced option while adding a new course component.
I’ve done the same thing, and able to add my custom xblock, which is showing as expected. But not edx-sga.
Am I missing anything?
Also there’s a private-sample.txt, which has an example of adding like
git clone repo
echo “-e ./xblock-Demo/” >> private.txt
Which doesn’t work. So I had to manually clone it inside the requirements dir.